The truth is that we need to disconnect from work and enjoy the business provided by those idyllic days, right? However, unfortunately, we must not lose sight of the savings and many of us go on vacation but still throwing numbers and halting ourselves so that the relaxation does not leave us by a peak.
The Easter holidays are already there for our joy
On average the Spaniards spent 875 euros on these holidays, but we can lower the figure. In this sense, in our comparison of urgent loans and bank accounts, we give you a cable, because saving and traveling are not at odds, but sometimes they get along very well. However, you have to be keen eye. We make it easy with the savings tips of our comparator . Take note, because you still have time to put the expense on your waist.
Tricks to save this Holy Week
- Choose a nearby destination. Do not insist on going to conchinchina. Surely not far from your place of residence, there is a beautiful place, a picturesque village or a natural park where you can enjoy with the whole family. If you choose a nearby place, you will save on gas and, of course, you will save the tedious hours of travel that you can invest in fun. Also keep in mind that there are applications that inform you about where refueling can be cheaper. So download them and don’t forget to check them before filling the tank: GasAll and Gasolineras España.
- Wait for last minute offers. If the uncertainty does not worry you, you can choose to remain at the foot of the canyon of search engines such as Kayak, Liligo.es or FlightsBartos.es and wait as a bird of prey the right moment to jump on a succulent and cheap trip. Of course, have your bags ready, because you must be ready for an impending takeoff.
- And if while you are away you rent your house? You may be lucky enough to live in one of those locations that many of us die to visit. In that case, you’re in luck because you can rent it and get a little money for it while you’re away. Of course, then you must record that income in the Income Statement. To see how this works, you can check applications like Airbnb, which facilitates the paperwork and will add insurance to avoid shocks.
- Prepare an expense budget . Try to stick to an amount of money. So, imagine how much you need for each day and try to meet that goal. From this the scares are out of the equation.
And if you don’t have money saved for a trip, what?
If despite following these savings tips, it turns out that you have realized that a trip during Holy Week is impossible because your finances are in the ICU. Do not worry, you can prepare the way for summer or Christmas holidays (if you see that you no longer arrive in August).
To do this, you have to reserve every week an amount of money that you can store in a piggy bank at home or in a specific bank account for savings. But do not forget that you must be disciplined, never miss your saving appointment and do not put your hand under any circumstances to that piggy bank.
It is true that perhaps you will have to give up other luxuries that you had become accustomed to, such as eating out frequently, drinking or buying items. But don’t doubt for a moment that the sacrifice will be worth it. Of course, for those moments of weakness, we recommend that you visualize your trip, you will see that it is very effective to shake your doubts.
Here are some simple tips to get it:
- Cook more and learn to do it. Not surprisingly, those who know how to cook have more resources and waste less food and, therefore, save money.
- Save on energy
- Suppress unnecessary luxuries . The cable television? But if it turns out that you end up watching the channels of a lifetime.
- Compare your purchases more and choose quality.
- Do it yourself. This trend has become fashionable and rightly, right? It is a way to save and have fun while we carry it forward. In addition, on the internet we can find detailed information about it. The truth is that blogs abound where everything is explained by text and even videos. Did you know that you can turn an old t-shirt into an original placemat? You will see how proud you show yourself before your visits when you show them your creation.
- Recycle old furniture. Before buying something, give the restoration a chance. Perhaps you discover a new hobby and, of course, a unique way to decorate that, on top, allows you to save at home.
A quick loan to travel during Holy Week
If despite all these precautions and that discipline, you see that you still need a little extra to get it, because you are one step away from getting it, try our fast loan comparator.
In it you can find different companies and compare credit offers online. In this way, you can choose the one that best suits your needs and the one that deserves the most confidence. Of course it is an excellent way to get that money you need to complete your vacation and not want to stay another year.
And of course, remember to apply all our savings tips. We assure you that they work, you just have to get to it and not give up on the first obstacle that comes to our attention.